Top Ten things to love about Summer... as if there is a reason to hate.
10. Its hot. I freeze my ass off for eight months out of the year. Boils me up good. I will not complain. Even if my hair looks like this.
9. Ice cream for breakfast, lunch, or dinner is acceptable as a meal. Top if with fruit and you're balanced. Popsicles for snacks.
8. Laid Back mornings without the frantic search for book bags, shoes, notes, and lunch money.
7. Thunderstorms. I realize that there have been some crazy ones lately, but I love a good pop up storm in the late afternoon.
6. Bonfires, hog roasts, s'mores, corn hole tournaments, festivals, and other things that you can't do during school but can when its still light, 85 degrees and sticky at 10:00 p.m.
5. Outdoor concerts.
4. Tank tops, skirts, and flip flops.
3. Sangria on the porch while the kids chase lightning bugs.
2. Summer swim league, swimming until dark, and napping on an air raft.
1. School starting again in August.