Friday, December 21, 2012

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree....

On the First Day of Christmas (at the Devito house) my true love gave to me...

One Life and Health Insurance Exam (passed)...

On the Second Day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

Two days of swim meets (in sickness and in health), and One Life and Health Exam.

On the Third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

Three days of classes, Two days of swim meets, and One Life and Health exam.

On the Forth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me....

Four kids with fevers, three days of classes, two days of swim meets, and one Life of Health exam.

On the Fifth Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

A FIVE THOUSAND DOLLAR DEDUCTIBLE FOR FIVE DAYS IN THE HOSPITAL!... four kids with fevers, three days of classes, two days of swim meets, and one Life and Health exam.

On the Sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

A sixth grade band concert, five days in the hospital, four kids with fevers, three days of classes, two days of swim meets, and one Life and Health exam.

On the Seventh Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
Seven Avon orders to deliver, a sixth grade band concert, $5000 DEDUCTIBLE!, four kids with fevers, three days of classes, two days of swim meets and one Life and Health exam.

On the Eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me....
Eight breathing treatments a day, seven Avon orders, a sixth grade band concert, Five days in the hospital, four kids with fevers, three days of classes, two days of swim meets, and one Life and Health exam.

On the Ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
Nine rooms to clean, eight breathing treatments, seven Avon orders, a sixth grade band concert, $5000 deductible, four kids with fevers, three days of classes, two days of swim meets, and one Life and Health exam.

On the Tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
Ten bottles of Lysol!!! *amen*, nine rooms to clean (and disinfect), eight breathing treatments, seven Avon orders, Sixth grade band, 5 days in the hospital, four kids with fevers, three days of classes, two days of swim meets and one Life and Health Exam..........

On the Eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
Eleven stacks of make up homework, ten bottles of Lysol, nine rooms to clean (and disinfect), eight breathing treatments, seven Avon orders, sixth grade band stuff, $5000 in bills, four kids with fevers, three days of classes, two days of swim meets, and one Life and Health Exam......................

On the Twelveth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me....
Far more than 12 fantastic friends and family, without whom, I could never get all of this done. THANK YOU ALL for your love, help and prayers in this past crazy two weeks that is my life.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! This wаs a really wonderful post.
    Thankѕ for provіding this іnfo.


    Feel fгee tο visit my ωеblοg
    - planetside 2

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Hit me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails